Tammy Cline is the President of Career Search Associates, Inc., an executive search firm that specializes in a variety of industries at the local, national and international levels. Cline personally focuses on the placement of sales professionals primarily within an eight state upper Midwest area. She entered the headhunting profession in 1982 after graduating from the University of Iowa, and opened Career Search Associates in the fall of 1989.
Cline has been active with her industry’s associations serving on the Iowa Association of Personnel Services’ board for 12 years. She was President of the organization in 1993-94, and received the professional designation of Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) in 1994. Cline also served on the Board of Directors for the National Association of Personnel Services from 1999-2001.
Civic and Community Participation (past and present):
- Current chair of the advisory board for West Des Moines Human Services
- A past president of the West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce and member of the board of directors for 13 years.
- 14 years as a member of the Board of Adjustments for the City of West Des Moines.
- Charter board member of the West Des Moines Community Celebration Committee
- Past president and board member for the West Des Moines Development Connection
- Coordinator for the West Des Moines Bill Riley Talent Search
- Board member for Prevent Child Abuse Iowa
- Board member for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Advisory member of the West Des Moines Community Education Committee
- Past member of the West Des Moines Rotary
Tammy and her husband, Vince, have a 14 year old daughter and are members of Lutheran Church of Hope.